Saturday, March 2, 2013

At the drs!


Foster Mom was very proud of me! I was so good and never even tried to mark once!


I'm on the lookout for new friends...


Rainy won't share her bed!


It looks comfy...


Why did you make me stand on this then tell me I was chunky?


Look! No more metal!

I was very brave, stood up, and hugged Foster Mom's neck while they took my staples out. There are all right there on the table!


Ha! It was Rainy's turn and I habs the bed!

The Dr has little iggies and she said they are almost impossible to potty train. Foster Mom bragged about me and said that I have only had 1 accident and have NEVER even tried to mark in her house. I'm so smart! The mean Dr said I was chunky and that I can only have 1/3 cup of da kibbles twice a day! she aslso said to go get me Blue Buffalo Limited Ingredient foods since mah ears are probably from a food allergy. They are getting better though!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment